All pieces are crafted by hand using products only mother nature provides (except for the glue :)).
All pieces are sanded and wood conditioned using beeswax and natural oil to make the piece food safe.
No two boards are alike.
Birchwood Butcher Block (Only)
- Jagged cut to enhance the butcher block effect
- Finger Jointed end on end for additional strength
- Edge glued added for a classic butcher block look
- Blocks are at least 1.5 inches thick
- Blocks start at 12in X 11in in size and can be sized up to 24in X 24in
Cedar and Pine Cutting Board (Only)
- Straight Cut alternating between Cedar and Pine boards
- Edge glued and planed to ensure an even surface
- Blocks are 1 to 2 inches thick
- Blocks start at 12in X 11 in in size and can be sized up to 24in X 24in
All boards are treated with food safe wood conditioner which includes natural beeswax and oils. It is recommended the board should be retreated every few months depending on how heavy usage it is.
Images, logos, and quotes can be burned on one or both sides of the board.
Board edges can be sanded round or routed.
Felt or plastic feet can be added to one side of the board to give the board seperation from the counter surface.
Standard cut boards (12in X 11in)
Please contact us via Email if you are looking for larger boards.
Cutting boards can be purchased in bulk for a discount.
Rush orders are available.
Cutting board projects can take 1-2 weeks to build.
Shipping is included for all standard cut boards.